Protection, Intelligence, Education Established November 2010
24-Hour Call Center: (862) 245-2272
The mission of the Cyber Crime Response Agency is to lessen the burdens of government by assisting law enforcement with the apprehension of internet criminals as well as provide education to the public about cyber safety and awareness.
Our investigations are provided to the public as well, free of charge. We only ask that a donation is provided, if possible. Our non-profit organization relies on donations for operational purposes.
- Evidence collection from online predators
- Private investigations for victims of online crime
- School and public safety seminars
- Program security for chat rooms and applications
- Victims advocate program for closed cases
- Online training modules for new volunteers
WHAT WE DO
HOW WE CAME TO BE
CCRA is not a law enforcement agency